Organizations are storing more data in the cloud than ever before. Perhaps unsurprisingly, malicious actors are also working harder than ever to access that data.
Did you know?
- In the next three years, 83% of data center traffic will be cloud-based.
- The average enterprise uses 1,427 distinct cloud services This is a 23.7% increase from Q4 2015 to Q4 2016.
- Of the 20,000 cloud services in use today, only 1 in 10 providers encrypt data at rest.
- 57% of enterprises have cloud malware, and only 23% know about it.
- A 50% increase in cloud storage usage increases an enterprise’s data breach costs by 46 percent, from $3.3 million to $5.89 million.
In the cloud, data security isn’t a simple matter. With new breaches announced daily, Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) need to cooperatively address data security risks and build trust with business leaders. In doing so, the entire industry benefits from accelerated cloud adoption.
If your organization is a CSP, our latest whitepaper, “With the Cloud Comes Great Responsibility — and ROI,” will help you:
- Learn the cloud data risks your organization faces.
- Identify shared responsibilities in minimizing and mitigating risks.
- Explain why a security audit is essential for addressing such risks.
- Understand the return on investment your organization can expect.