Are you just blocking and tackling your way through security? Are you merely compliance driven? Or are you truly being proactive in managing your risks and your third party risks? Organizations need to create a risk-based culture across the entire company, not just in the risk or compliance department. To achieve an effective and integrated information security program requires a sustainable strategy, agile technology tools, and the support of subject matter professionals well versed in governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) programs.
Effective GRC programs need to align with our clients’ culture and appetite to change. With this in mind, we offer an agile approach to GRC services by breaking down our services in the following competencies:
- IT Governance
- On call and interim Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) services
- Policy documentation and management
- Technical standards and operational procedure documentation
- Security training and awareness
- Strategic planning and management
- IT Governance Structure
- Roles and responsibilities review
- IT Risk
- Risk assessments
- Vendor risk management
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- IT Asset management
- IT Compliance
- Compliance management including project managing internal and external audits
- Internal assessments including audit readiness assessments and internal audt projects
- Control consolidation and mapping to common standards (i.e., ISO 27001, NIST, COSO, COBIT, PCI, SOC, SOX and more)
Our GRC services help clients break down their silos and barriers. We streamline information security processes, eliminate manual efforts by leveraging the capabilities of automation, and provide monitoring capabilities to achieve enterprise assurance. Clients gain technical support to manage the GRC process, saving management time, reducing the risk of errors, and strengthening governance practices.
The traditional triad of confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) is still core to information security. However, business models and risks continue to evolve at a rapid pace that even the most nimble enterprises struggle to allocate the right level resources at the right time to varied information security risks. Sixty percent of the time, organizations are compromised within minutes, yet companies sometimes take weeks or months to discover a breach, according to the Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report. Such discrepancies aren’t an acceptable norm when the compromise impacts customers. Disparate processes and structures for managing risk and compliance can victimize organizations to failure.